Thursday, August 8, 2013

Enamine Double-Take

When I have a few minutes of down time at work, I like to flip through the most recent issue of C&EN.  Granted, it's been a busy summer, so I'm a few issues behind; I just cracked the cover of the July 29, 2013 issue today!

As I flipped through, an interesting-looking story covering fluorinated pyrrolidines caught my eye.
But wait, something's wrong here. Did you catch it?

Source: Enamine / C&EN July 29, 2013, p. 12

It just looks like a story! Someone clever over at the company matched the C&EN font, style, and text layout to camouflage their ad as a real story!

Well played, Enamine.

3 comments:

  1. I liked it. It had that unfinished look about - like the Lyme disease feature a few weeks earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog here! Also your website loads up fast! What host are you using? I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol !

    ReplyDelete