|xkcd #1114, c. Randall Munroe|
Here are my humble attempts*
- I forged a blade from iron oxide, but it just rusted away.
Source: Ted Wolf / Rankin-Bass
- Next, I made a silicon dioxide scimitar; it shattered like glass.
- My 'Einsteinium Excalibur' shrunk every three weeks.
- I have high hopes for my Osmium Sword of Omens; it roars, and dihydroxylates everything it touches!
- Magnesium Masamune: Victor Grignard's house blade.
- The neon lightsaber? Went over like a Pb balloon.
*I tossed some of these on Twitter before I sketched out the post. Please don't "Lehrerize" me for it! (Sounded better than "Breslowize")