Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hall Pass Top Ten

Apologies for my recent blogging absence. I've been...

1. Trapped in a cargo crate on the high seas, eating bugs and crackers, with only gull cries and typhoons to amuse me. Help!

2. Entering development data into an Excel spreadsheet by hand, from 70 years of targets.

3. Abducted by aliens. I haven't been probed or dissected, but they really, really want me to tell them about organocatalysis and NanoPutians.

11. Messing with the bull, and got the horns.
4. Sleeping (not).

5. Furiously scribbling down every potential idea for a major grant renewal.

6. Stuck in traffic.

7. Eating my way out of a giant cake.

8. Downloading, scanning, printing, "borrowing," recording, and photographing disparate data for a very looooong document.

9. LMAO.

10. Working.

Regular posts [should] resume next week. Stay tuned!

(P.S. Cheat sheet - Nos. 2, 5, 8, and 11 are pretty much true...)

No comments:

Post a Comment