Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Fun: [Title Goes Here]

Catchy caption!
Source I 'borrowed' from so I could
avoid drawing it
Wonky offbeat lede!

So, did you hear about Publication X / News Article Y*? Superlative, exclamation! (attempted witty aside). Reminds me of [mostly unrelated event], which I'll support with links. (Jump-backs to Chemjobber or Derek here.)

But wait, there's also [theoretically novel wrinkle] that I'll compare to the first thing, with more links. Boring support text nobody reads gets stuffed in the middle. Tangential relation to Study Z, which I'll forget to link later. [Self-referential in-joke]

Thesis re-hash, leading to BOLD STATEMENT** with overpunctuation Italicized background option in case I need an out. More filler text. More filler text. A few soon-to-be-broken links for posterity. [Inspirational shout-out to Ash, Carmen, or Paul]. Pop culture reference to obscure band/movie/book for random chuckles.

One-sentence wrap-up.

Readers: Desperate comment solicitation to validate blog's existence.

*Asterisks are bad! Didn't my Editors teach me anything?
**Apparently the lessons didn't stick.

Happy [Day], Everyone!
Talking Dog Avatar

2 comments:

  1. I figured out what I didn't like about this post -- YOU'RE GIVING AWAY OUR SECRETS!

    SAO, we want to keep all the hot editorial assistants and fancy sports cars to ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! YOU SEE NOTHING, READERS....NOTHING!

    ReplyDelete