|"Confused Scientist" (I can think of reasons why...)|
Source: Royalty-Free Stock Photos
Well, let's start from the top, shall we?
- I've never seen anything labeled "Schematic Benzene Complex."
- I can't seem to draw a stable-looking, neutral compound from the formula she's considering. Five degrees of unsaturation, maybe a catechol or something? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
- You shouldn't eat chalk. Do you know where that's been?!?!
- Staring intently at the wall won't avail you. (ask Azmanam)
- The structure she's drawing, in addition to not having a benzene ring, just has valence errors jumping out from every which way. I count at least three.
Needless to say, I didn't opt to use this for my post. For more structure fun, check out ChemBark's WWWTP posts.