Monday, April 2, 2012

Press Release Supplement

As part of my new editorial gig over at Nature Cooking, I've had sit-downs with all the major factions in the company, including the fine folks over at Nature Protocols. They were kind enough to suggest a theme for our first issue; apparently, that's chemistry cookies!
Credit: Nature Protocols, via "The Twitter"
In an attempt to please my new colleagues, I scoured the Electrical Highway for at least 5 minutes, until I found these critical lab instruments:
Scientific Cookie Cutters | Credit: thinkgeek.com
Oddly, the strychnine and maitotoxin shapes were on back order....c'est la vie.

1 comment:

  1. Off topic, but this is too interesting not to mention - On the TV show Nova this week on PBS, "David Pogue explores weird, extreme chemistry." No fooling!

    ReplyDelete