Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Tasty New Development

Hey there, readers! You may have seen the chatter this morning, or perhaps you've seen Carmen's or Andy Revkin's write-ups?

It's time to hear it from the dog's mouth: I'm now part of the Food Matters family over at Scientific American!

Now, this doesn't mean I'm closing up shop here at Just Like Cooking; far from it. Following Ash's example, I'll write about my love of food chemistry over there, and my love of [everything else] over here. Sound good?

Have a peek at Bora's intro post to learn more about all the new faces, and check out all the smart things my co-authors have written over the years.

Looking forward to this exciting new adventure. Thanks again to everyone who made it happen, and for all of you here at JLC for reading.

1 comment: